There’s this theory that says girls don’t really know what they want in a man/guy. They want something and the exact opposite. For instance, she wants him funny but not too funny that he uses jokes in the middle of a serious conversation, or she would want him hot that her girl-friends get jealous but not hotter than her so she won’t constantly try to beat him in looking better or one second, she would want him to text her and make time for her and the next, she would want her own space and personal time alone.
Every girl has something different she looks for in a guy, but certain characteristics that matter more than others. While the first thing girls notice is a guy’s appearance, a guy’s personality will quickly shine through.
Girls are never sure what they really want in a guy but for sure they’ll need some of the things that are mentioned below.
- Attractiveness: Dress well and look good no matter where you are. You never know when you’d bump into the woman of your dreams. It’s a simple tip, but something almost all guys never focus on. Groom yourself well with quality man products and complex perfumes that smells great on you.
- Be assertive: Women love a man who’s not fickle minded. Have an ego and believe in yourself and your decisions. As hard as this may seem, be the man who can put someone else in place when they overstep the line or misbehave with you.
- Good sense of humor: Making a girl laugh can heighten her attraction, as laughter is a natural aphrodisiac. Being funny can set a guy apart and make him appear more attractive, easy to relate to, and easy to approach. Laughter also increases positive feelings, so girls will automatically think more highly of a guy who makes them smile and laugh. The Art Of Charm says, making a girl laugh will make you memorable and create a lasting attraction. It takes less than a minute for a girl to know if a guy has a good sense of humor while having a conversation with him. And that’s all you need to impress a girl. All girls know that a guy with a great sense of humor can be a lot of fun over dates or phone calls. Have a light hearted and fun approach towards life and try to look at the bright side all the time.
- Charming personality: Who wouldn’t like a guy who knows how to charm a girl? A charming personality is everything, but yet it’s not something most men have. In fact, meeting a man who knows to charm a girl is a hard task for any woman. Improve your body language around women and learn your manners around them.
- Good body image: Go build those biceps and those six packs. When you work out, you look healthier and smart, and clothes look good on you. If you want to attract a girl at first sight, you have to remember that appearances do matter. A lot.
- Confidence: Confidence is probably the number one thing that girls look for most in most of guys. A guy who is self-confident has high self-esteem and believes in himself. This quality makes a guy more attractive because he genuinely feels good and likes himself-and girls are seeking these qualities in themselves. Girls especially love confidence because being around a confident guy makes them feel like he can be counted on. Confidence is a great trait to have for any man. It’s an inner strength that’s seen and envied by anyone you meet. A confident man is more attractive to women because he believes in himself and his abilities, and he doesn’t tuck tail and run when he knows he’s right.
- Good conversationalist: Girls love to engage and communicate, so a guy who is willing to have long conversations or who is a good listener will set himself apart from the rest. Developing conversation skills might mean learning how to listen, thinking up good questions to ask girls, and showing girls that you like them for more than just their physical appearance. Shaunti.com also reported that girls want a guy who listens to what they’re saying and not saying.
- Action taker: Girls adore guys that are action takers not only speakers because actions do speak louder than any words said. Show her that you’re capable of taking care for her.
- Good manners and respect: Most girls are impressed by guys who have manners and respect her. Just do nice things. Hold the door open for her, offer your jacket when she’s cold, listen to her and make an effort to find common interests (bonus if you find you’re both passionate about some of the same things!). Make your interactions about her and try to put her at ease as much as you can. Everyone wants to feel respected, says speaker, radio host, and author Dawson McAllister’s TheHopeLine.com, and that especially goes for relationships. Guys can show girls respect, he says, by never pressuring her sexually, never talking down to her, pointing out her strengths, being respectful to the other important people in her life, and more.
- Amusing: Guys with a special talent become instantly popular and likeable, even if they may score low in the other departments. For example if a guy can play the guitar and woo an audience with his melodious voice, girls will definitely drool. If a guy can play the violin like a superstar, he will definitely have a following of girls who are into music. Special talent is always hard to find and is bound to draw a following. Get the point?
- Dependable: Being dependable is probably the guy’s ability to help her out in times of need, back her up in an argument, speak to her on the phone whenever she wants and hang out with her when she’s bored. Also helping her out with important issues and being there for her is important. be the guy who can be there, no matter what. Mr. Dependable is always in demand and dependability is a trait that every women like their man to have.
These are the most common traits that any women are looking for in a man. Guys remember to always look good and be confident; confidence is key. Good luck!
5 Unique Ways To Maintain Long-Distance Relationships
Many people get excited to leave their hometowns and start a new chapter of their lives, but it’s hard to let go of people who shaped your city into a home — that’s right, the start of long distance friendships. Sadly, it is especially hard to maintain your friends back home during college: You’re busy maintaining rigorous classes, working a part-time job, or just figuring your life out in a whole new location. Luckily, here are some fun, convenient options to maintain long distance friendships!
- Snapchat vlogs.
Snapchat is easy to maintain multiple conversations going with sending one video. With a quick Snapchat video with the location attached, you can tell a story about the area or invite to hang out.
- Meme tagging.
Simple meme tagging on Instagram or Facebook can translate to “thinking of you” or “what do you think about this?” to your friend. It can also spark new jokes or reminiscent old memories with these tags.
Sending letters may seem old school but it can be an entertaining, endearing form of friendship appreciation. You can even make a simple letter more exciting by placing a small polaroid.
- Use playlists.
If you want to maintain an unspoken conversation, just maintain a personal playlist on a certain platform with your friend. You can add throwback childhood songs.
- Video chat.
Though it may be more time consuming than other ways to communicate, Facetime or skype call once a month can makeup weeks of no talking. It’s nice to feel transported into a normal conversation through a video phone call.
Tips On Having a Healthy Relationship
Romantic relationships, in all of their complexity, are a fundamental component of our lives. And as the poet Rainer Maria Rilke mused, “there is scarcely anything more difficult than to love one another.” Here are some tips to help maintain a healthy relationships.
- See the best in your partner and in your relationship. Research on perception and attention shows that we see more of what we look for, so if you’re looking for signs of kindness, that’s more likely to stand out to you.
- Have fun. Couples who engage in exciting and enjoyable activities together have greater relationship satisfaction.
- Have good sex. Increasing research is pointing to a great sex life as predicting better relationship satisfaction.
- Have a good relationship with yourself. The relationship you have with yourself is arguably the foundation on which your other relationships are built, and studies are supporting this notion.
5 Things Can Make Your Relationship Fail
There exists an abundance of tips one can give with regards to relationships. Below are several ones that are strikingly significant and hugely impactful.
- Don’t assume. It is very natural to make assumptions about a lot of things in life. But this becomes deadly within the context of a relationship if approached in the wrong way. So instead of making an assumption and acting accordingly, approach the other person and articulate your assumption. An assumption is only validated through a test, and tool for that in a relationship is communication.
- Don’t lie. This should come off as being very obvious. Yet it cannot be stressed enough. The other person naturally develops a standard of moral level. Lying leads to a significant reduction in those levels.
- Don’t build walls. The use of walls here is a figure of speech. Naturally, in any relationship the aim is to connect at various levels. Any action–or in the less obvious sense, inaction–that is not appropriate leads to building walls between you and the other. These walls are not easily broken.
- Don’t be logical. Not everything can be understood. You would be surprised at the amount of things that you may never understand about the other’s way of thinking, or choice of action. Therefore, there are things that you should not attempt to understand; you should rather develop the capacity to accept, with good grace, that it does not have to make sense to you.
- Don’t over-do it. If you want to be good, be very good. If you want to be generous, be very generous. If you want to be patient, be very patient. Over-doing any of these, among other things, leads to the development of misunderstanding. The boundaries of the relationship would get reshaped and the nature of the relationship then is bound to change.
The Latest Updates on Precautionary Measures Taken by Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Health App Success for COVID-19 Consultations
UAE Enforces Strict Fines for COVID-19 Violators
The Kingdom Ranks the 10th Globally in Internet Speed
King Salman Will Chair a Virtual Summit Bringing World Leaders Together
Saudi Arabia Sold Out All Masks Due to Coronavirus
The Phenomenal Women of Saudi Arabia
Top Arab Female DJs to Keep on Your Radar
Ensuring Riyadh’s Health Status
Meet the Two Saudi Athletes Who Will Fly the Kingdom’s Flag In the 2020 Reebok CrossFit Game
El Shorfea, your ideal go to restaurant
The artistic side of Dr Mohamed Emad
Range Rovers, and Quality Time With Family. Into The World of A Great Dad
A Closer Look Into Lojain Omran World
The New 500500 ad will leave you in tears
Travel1 month ago
Saudi Arabia Reveals Plans To Turn AlUla Into the World’s Largest Living Museum
Fashion1 month ago
Adidas X Al Ula: The Lit Shoot With Saudis Power Women
Articles4 weeks ago
Saudi Arabia Sold Out All Masks Due to Coronavirus
Food1 month ago
Upgrade Your Plant-Based Diet With The Help of These Restaurants