Ya, let’s do this! It’s gonna be fun and it might scar you for life, as well. So, where’s the harm?
1. The Patriot:
2. Pretty sure this is Ethan Hawke with spider legs:
3. The one who will probably end up proposing to Micky D’s at some point:
4. El Shaba7:
5. 0 star tattoo:
6. The one who will make you decide to stop looking for Waldo FOREVER:
7. Aiwa fein ba2eit el gomla?:
8. You don’t mess with our dark lord and just get away with it:
9. Do you think somebody told her?:
10. Indeed, “it’s is”, my friend:
11. Walkom shayld, anytime:
12. But I want to “somke” with you!:
13. You get a nipple! And you get a nipple! And you! And you!:
14. What could the onion possibly signify?!:
15. And finally, the LV cult member:
This has been…enlightening!
Atleir Des’Lumières Paris’s Digital Art Museum
Saudi Rania Nashar Makes it to Forbes’ List of The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women”
The Kingdom’s own Rania Nashar has made it to Forbes’ annual list of “The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women” and we can’t help but feel so much pride!
Nashar was ranked the 99th in the list that includes prominent names such as Angela Merkel, Kamaala Harris, Melinda Gates, Rihanna, & many other global female trailblazers.
Nashar is the first female to hold the position of CEO CEO of Saudi commercial bank, Samba Financial Group. She also made it to this ranking through her tremendous efforts in implementing changes that empower women of Saudi Arabia, all of which comes as part of the 2030 Vision.
Nashar has exceeded 20 years of experience in the field of commercial banking and has been inspiring young Saudi women to take on the challenge as well and break the glass ceiling and for that, we congratulate her.
This Saudi Landmark Just Won a Prestigious Award for Its Innovative Architectural Design
The King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) has received the American Concrete Institute (ACI) award for concrete construction excellence.
The building, which is designed by Zahra Hadid Architects (ZHA), is one of the most well-known landmarks in Riyadh. It’s known for its unique architectural design.
The structure features an hexagonal honeycomb structure which stands out with hexagonal cell openings providing shade from the harsh sun. “ZHA projects have always been unique and creative in an unprecedented, nontraditional way. There’s no other structure like it in the entire world,” Saudi architect Mokhtar Al Shoaibi told Arab News.
The building is made of extremely complex steel, said Saudi architect Mukhtar Al-Shoaibi.