We all know that life is pretty tough and we all deal with things that we’re not really comfortable talking about so instead, we just try to enjoy the moment and put on a fake smile. But no, not anymore! With these ten partially easy rules of life that I’ll present to you right now might change your whole perspective! Try following these steps, may I present you, the ten rules of living your life peacefully!
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present: Make peace with everybody you’re on bad terms with, even if you weren’t the one causing trouble. However, you don’t have to rebuild a relationship with everyone you have forgiven, only the people who actually deserve it. You’ll never know how strong you actually are until you had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry, and accept an apology you have never received.
- What others think of you is none of your business: Whether you do good or you do bad, dress to impress or just lazily wear anything or even don’t go out or or go out too much, people always tend to find a way or an excuse to judge you on. You’ll never win against this sick society. So, preferably, I think you should just do whatever you want unless you’re not hurting anyone else. Give no damns about people’s opinion about you, what’s important is what you think of yourself.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time: Patience is key to almost everything. If you’re feeling devastated now then you won’t feel that a month or even a few weeks from now. You’ll start forgiving and forgetting. Everything in the world takes time, you just got to wait. If you keep on rushing things, nothing will work out. Keep on waiting, there’s nothing to rush for.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is about: A flower doesn’t think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms. So, don’t compare yourself to others, that’s a battle you’ll never win. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it: Stop worrying too much, it’s like carrying an umbrella on a sunny day afraid it’ll rain. Don’t think too much, just let it be.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you: No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. You should make yourself happy by surrounding yourself with people that actually deserve you in their lives.
- If it’s meant to be, it’ll be: You can’t force destiny to do what you want, because what’s written in your destiny is what will happen. It’s your fate and you have no hands to change that. You can keep trying and trying to achieve what you really want but if everything messes up each time you try, then it’s just not meant to be or it is meant to be but it’s not the right time yet.
- Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas. Not people: Surround yourself with people who are ambitious and people who actually motivate you to work harder on yourself. People who teach you how to love yourself, how to smile a little more and laugh a little louder.
- Positivity is key: Always see the good in every bad situation. Always be positive and try spreading positive vibes around you. Start helping others, try joining community services so you could help others and make them smile and that’s a way of achieving true happiness in your life by making others happy.
- Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world: Keep smiling because life is a beautiful and underestimated art and there’s so much to smile about. Always smile; life isn’t full of reasons to smile, but your smile itself is a reason for others to smile too. 🙂
Masayuki Umemura Nintendo’s Founder Dies at the Age of 78
How to Handle Your Kids Being Stuck At Home
Since the major pandemic outbreak of the Coronavirus, many precautions were taken to ensure the safety of the entire population, or in better words, mankind.
To do so, schools as well as universities have been shut down for the time being and most probably for the foreseeable future. This has been every student and child’s dream. I mean who likes waking up early every single day to go learn things you don’t really care about?
Amidst this entire struggle, every child’s dream has become every mother’s worst nightmare. Since every entertainment venue has been shut off, the kid’s are struggling to keep their sanity at home. Which is why mother’s are discussing how the circumstances of COVID-19 has affected them let alone trying to find a way to control things.
The only things the kids are doing on daily basis is studying and proceeding with their education online or maybe even playing around a bit at home. That doesn’t deny the fact that the kids are going crazy having to stay at home, study, and being incapable of going outside. Mothers and kids have been finding it hard to cope with such matters.
Assistant professor at REU, Dr.Marwa Elagra, has shared with people how she struggled tremendously at first to cope with the matters at hand but most importantly how the kids have been suffering.
Not only can they not be affectionate with their mothers, especially the toddlers who have only made it to kindergarten, but also they’re running out of patience and things to do every single day.
She discusses various ways to keep your children busy by doing simple activities such as redecorating their rooms or maybe even the entire house. She also advises the families to be extremely patient with their kids and not to lash out because this quarantine is affecting the young one’s mental state pretty badly.
“Have more patience, support and encourage your kids to do more reading, and not only academic reading. Look at the positive side and make use of this long vacation in increasing the knowledge and skills of your kids,” she said
Show your kids how life used to be before technology and social media, show them how you used to live your lives by spending quality time with your family. You could go old school and enjoy games such as Charades or even Twister. How about maybe even learning a new instrument all together to encourage the kids even more? You could even teach them how to cook or bake their favorite treats.
There are so many things you could do but in order to find out what or where to start, parents need to have a calm mental state to help guide their kids through this, and most importantly, themselves as well.
Take the time to make them appreciate the time they’re spending at home with you by coming up with lots of fun cool ideas to keep doing. Be sure to merge both education and entertainment for them to truly benefit from these rough times by better preparing them for the future.
Saudi Arabia Sold Out All Masks Due to Coronavirus
It is no news now that the Coronavirus ( COVID – 19) is on the rise globally and is widely spreading at an alarming rate. Sadly enough, it’s beginning to reach the Arab world and is now considered a major threat, as Arab officials are trying to limit and contain the spread of the virus.
In Saudi Arabia, pharmacies have been struggling to meet the demands on face masks, as more and more people are buying them to protect themselves from the disease. The face masks stocks have been decreasing in a rapid way across the country , with some pharmacies even limiting the amount of face masks sold to people to 5 boxes each, as a way to keep their stock and give it to other people who are in need of them as well.
Although the Saudi ministry of health stated that there are no cases of corona reported. People are buying face masks in huge quantities and hoarding as much as they can, fearing that soon they would disappear from pharmacies; which is apparently happening , due to the large demand on them especially because of the Hajj and Umrah season, where the kingdom is filled with people from all around the globe; As people will be in close contact to one another and going to crowded areas ,which increases the risk of someone catching the virus and threatens the well- being of the country since the disease can spread easily.
The ministry of health also stated that there are various measures that are taken continuously in order to ensure that there are no cases of the virus in the kingdom, with them checking on every individual that is coming from a country that had an outbreak, and thoroughly taking the right actions to limit the amount of people who enter the kingdom whether it is for Hajj, Umrah or other reasons.