Science suggests that we should begin to think of sleeping early as MUST rather than a suggestion or a habit. Here are some of the dangerous outcomes that arise from not sleeping well.
- Sleeping helps you think straight. According to certified neurologists, “sleep deprivation may result in slowed thinking, decreased alertness, and reduced ability to pay attention.
- Sleeping is important for good eyesight. Not getting enough sleep can lead to sight issues. Not getting enough sleep can cause eyelid muscle twitching along with debilitating dry eyes. It can also impact how the optic nerve connects to the brain.
- Sleeping prevents certain heart problems. Sleep deprivation, according to heart cardiologists, is a risk for heart attacks and strokes. This is reached through disruptive blood pressure and sugar metabolism.
- Sleeping maintains healthy weight. Sleep deprivation can cause a person to gain unhealthy weight. This happens when fat is stored in all the wrong places as a result of hunger hormones.
- Sleeping keeps from chronic diseases. Many specialized doctors have reached a consensus on the idea that lack of sleep can lead to greater risk of chronic diseases, in addition to impacting depression.
Atleir Des’Lumières Paris’s Digital Art Museum
Saudi Rania Nashar Makes it to Forbes’ List of The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women”
The Kingdom’s own Rania Nashar has made it to Forbes’ annual list of “The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women” and we can’t help but feel so much pride!
Nashar was ranked the 99th in the list that includes prominent names such as Angela Merkel, Kamaala Harris, Melinda Gates, Rihanna, & many other global female trailblazers.
Nashar is the first female to hold the position of CEO CEO of Saudi commercial bank, Samba Financial Group. She also made it to this ranking through her tremendous efforts in implementing changes that empower women of Saudi Arabia, all of which comes as part of the 2030 Vision.
Nashar has exceeded 20 years of experience in the field of commercial banking and has been inspiring young Saudi women to take on the challenge as well and break the glass ceiling and for that, we congratulate her.
This Saudi Landmark Just Won a Prestigious Award for Its Innovative Architectural Design
The King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) has received the American Concrete Institute (ACI) award for concrete construction excellence.
The building, which is designed by Zahra Hadid Architects (ZHA), is one of the most well-known landmarks in Riyadh. It’s known for its unique architectural design.
The structure features an hexagonal honeycomb structure which stands out with hexagonal cell openings providing shade from the harsh sun. “ZHA projects have always been unique and creative in an unprecedented, nontraditional way. There’s no other structure like it in the entire world,” Saudi architect Mokhtar Al Shoaibi told Arab News.
The building is made of extremely complex steel, said Saudi architect Mukhtar Al-Shoaibi.