What you are missing when not showering together after sex?
Remember the fun time you had as a child in the shower, playing with you duck toy and making soup bubbles? Did you ever think of reliving this experience with your loved one? And what it can add to your relationship if you hit the shower together after sex?
We asked a simple question: do Egyptian men/women like to shower with their partner after having sex? Why?
Well, it was very hard to get people to answer, but this is what we got so far:
N, a single lady in her 30s said: “I think women like it more because they want to continue enjoying the moment. But guys don’t care after they had sex”.
H, 36 years old, married for 5 years, said: “No, they don’t like it unless there will be action in the shower. Usually each showers separately after sex because both just want a fast shower and relax.”
M, 44 years old, married woman said”:”Note, the answer is relevant to at which decade of their marriage is the couple. Everything somehow alters with time. So, if we say they’re at the first couple of years of marriage then both would opt to shower together…now fast forward years and kids, etc. then most likely not by both. But Egyptian women like it more so than men. Men have a relentless appetite to the quirky stuff regardless of age.”
S, 38yearsold, lady, divorced two times said:”I don’t think so; it can be before sex not after, because they already got their needs during sex, so no need to shower together. There’s no point of it “
A, 54 years old, married man said: “often they like to shower together before sex because both are hot and up to do things, but after sex they have no power, no desire.”
A, 49 years old, divorced man said:” Well, It’s a matter of preferences. I can’t speak for others. I don’t mind at all … I find it to be an extension of the intimacy. But it all depends on the level of comfort between both partners. Sometimes there’s no shower after sex, or at least not immediately after. Instead there’s cuddling, more sex, or maybe a nap. What I found out from experience, is how sexually dysfunctional Egyptian men and women are. It’s complicated when it comes to intimacy and their own sexuality.”
M, 40 years old, married man said:” As an Egyptian I do, and I’m sure Egyptian women like shower after sex with their partners, but not men. Women consider it romantic, but for men it depends on the “mozza” i.e. how sexy is his partner.”
One psychiatrist said according to his observation on his patients that women tend to like these forms of physical relation more than men. Men from conservative background either religious or muscular tend to refuse such closeness, however they welcome it outside marriage relations.
So we found out that it’s very hard to get information on sexual or intimate behaviors either from people or from scientific studies on the subject in Egypt. Hence, there is a great lack of understanding of our sexual and emotional needs. But, have you ever thought about what you are missing when not showering with your partner after sex?
A perfect completion
Why not celebrate after a glorious moment in bed? Showering together after orgasm can be the perfect completion of the sexual experience. Think of the mandatory 10 minutes post-sex cuddling time. It’s very important to complete the satisfaction for both partners. You can do it in the shower. If you feel the urge to run off to the shower to clean, which is normal, why not ask your partner to join before you head back to bed to rest.
It’s not about sex.
To hit the shower together after sex has beyond aspects; it extends intimacy. Intimacy is not a synonym for sexual. True, our society puts them together all the time, but that doesn’t make it so. Intimacy is a much deeper, when you allow yourself to open up and be yourself with your partner, you become more emotionally connected. You’ll discover together little intimate things like the touches, the kisses, the rubs, the gentle things that aren’t sexual in nature, but simply loving.
Breaking down barriers
Being naked together in the shower in bright light can be frightening at first, but will quickly begin to break down barriers. It will help you trust your partner with your insecurities, and that increases the trust in your relationship overall. This bit of clean fun and exchange of pleasantries will likely soften your hearts toward each other.
A bonus for the day
It’s fun man! Besides, showering together after sex cools you body and relives stress, therefore it’s a very pleasant memory to take into your day. It makes your day a lot easier to face. Sometimes it can start things up again in the shower and you get another bonus!
Hence, we encourage both partners to sit down and discuss this. If the partner just voices it, the other one (usually has no idea) will probably take an action or at least think about it. Then you may sing together “ ya kharga men bab el 7amam”!
5 Unique Ways To Maintain Long-Distance Relationships
Many people get excited to leave their hometowns and start a new chapter of their lives, but it’s hard to let go of people who shaped your city into a home — that’s right, the start of long distance friendships. Sadly, it is especially hard to maintain your friends back home during college: You’re busy maintaining rigorous classes, working a part-time job, or just figuring your life out in a whole new location. Luckily, here are some fun, convenient options to maintain long distance friendships!
- Snapchat vlogs.
Snapchat is easy to maintain multiple conversations going with sending one video. With a quick Snapchat video with the location attached, you can tell a story about the area or invite to hang out.
- Meme tagging.
Simple meme tagging on Instagram or Facebook can translate to “thinking of you” or “what do you think about this?” to your friend. It can also spark new jokes or reminiscent old memories with these tags.
Sending letters may seem old school but it can be an entertaining, endearing form of friendship appreciation. You can even make a simple letter more exciting by placing a small polaroid.
- Use playlists.
If you want to maintain an unspoken conversation, just maintain a personal playlist on a certain platform with your friend. You can add throwback childhood songs.
- Video chat.
Though it may be more time consuming than other ways to communicate, Facetime or skype call once a month can makeup weeks of no talking. It’s nice to feel transported into a normal conversation through a video phone call.
Tips On Having a Healthy Relationship
Romantic relationships, in all of their complexity, are a fundamental component of our lives. And as the poet Rainer Maria Rilke mused, “there is scarcely anything more difficult than to love one another.” Here are some tips to help maintain a healthy relationships.
- See the best in your partner and in your relationship. Research on perception and attention shows that we see more of what we look for, so if you’re looking for signs of kindness, that’s more likely to stand out to you.
- Have fun. Couples who engage in exciting and enjoyable activities together have greater relationship satisfaction.
- Have good sex. Increasing research is pointing to a great sex life as predicting better relationship satisfaction.
- Have a good relationship with yourself. The relationship you have with yourself is arguably the foundation on which your other relationships are built, and studies are supporting this notion.
5 Things Can Make Your Relationship Fail
There exists an abundance of tips one can give with regards to relationships. Below are several ones that are strikingly significant and hugely impactful.
- Don’t assume. It is very natural to make assumptions about a lot of things in life. But this becomes deadly within the context of a relationship if approached in the wrong way. So instead of making an assumption and acting accordingly, approach the other person and articulate your assumption. An assumption is only validated through a test, and tool for that in a relationship is communication.
- Don’t lie. This should come off as being very obvious. Yet it cannot be stressed enough. The other person naturally develops a standard of moral level. Lying leads to a significant reduction in those levels.
- Don’t build walls. The use of walls here is a figure of speech. Naturally, in any relationship the aim is to connect at various levels. Any action–or in the less obvious sense, inaction–that is not appropriate leads to building walls between you and the other. These walls are not easily broken.
- Don’t be logical. Not everything can be understood. You would be surprised at the amount of things that you may never understand about the other’s way of thinking, or choice of action. Therefore, there are things that you should not attempt to understand; you should rather develop the capacity to accept, with good grace, that it does not have to make sense to you.
- Don’t over-do it. If you want to be good, be very good. If you want to be generous, be very generous. If you want to be patient, be very patient. Over-doing any of these, among other things, leads to the development of misunderstanding. The boundaries of the relationship would get reshaped and the nature of the relationship then is bound to change.
4 Reasons Why Diriyah Oasis Should Be On Your Wish List
Here Are More Events You Can’t Miss This Riyadh Season
Exhibtion Dedicated to King Faisal to Open In London
Saudi Exhibition in Rome Gets Praised For Showcasing the Kingdom’s Heritage
Saudi Arabia Ends Gender Segregation in Restaurants
Messi Thanks Turki Al-Sheikh For His Wonderful Hospitality
Saudi Art & Cultural Exhibition Launches in Paris
Saudi Arabia Ends Gender Segregation in Restaurants
Sherine, Assala Nasri and Saber Rebai to Share the Stage Next Week
New Tourism Campaign For Dubai Features Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson And Zoe Saldana
El Shorfea, your ideal go to restaurant
The artistic side of Dr Mohamed Emad
Range Rovers, and Quality Time With Family. Into The World of A Great Dad
A Closer Look Into Lojain Omran World
The New 500500 ad will leave you in tears
Now2 months ago
The Kingdom Ranked Among ’10 Global Business Climate Improvers’
Celebs2 months ago
Sean Paul to Perform Live in Riyadh this Friday!
Fashion1 month ago
Fashion Futures: The Kingdom’s First Dedicated Event to Fashion
Travel1 month ago
Saudi Arabia Grants Permanent Residency to Foreigners