First of all, it’s not a face mask. Being strong and independent woman is a mask of the soul. Behind this mask hides:
- A girl who is tired of being strong all the time; tired of being stronger than everyone. She is exhausted.
- A girl who is tired of wearing a macho face every day. She needs to be treated as a woman by the right man. The man she chooses and expects to explore her feminine side with him and with him only.
- A girl who needs someone to take care of her. She is a human being at the end, and she is tired of taking care of everyone and everything.
- A girl who wants someone to get things done for her. Yes, a strong independent woman needs someone to take her car to the service appointment, take her to the doctor, do her laundry, and make appointments at the saloon.
- A mature girl who is driven by high sense of responsibility and loyalty.
- A girl who also needs a break from responsibility and work for a change. She wants to be pampered with delicacy.
- A girl who needs to learn that it’s okay to be bored and sick and frustrated.
- A girl who needs to be assured that it is okay when plans don’t go as planned. Things change and one should always be able to adapt.
- A girl who need a true gentleman to embrace her but not suffocate her dreams. A girl who wonders: is it really hard to find someone who understands that her success doesn’t have to overshadow his?
- A girl who needs encouragement as much as she gives it. She definitely needs a lover to push her towards success. She seeks a lover who truly believes in her abilities and her goals.
- A very fragile girl who needs shelter. She’s looking for a backbone that supports her during harsh times. She is seeking a comfort zone where she is not shy to speak out her fears.
- A girl who is demanding the society to acknowledge her achievements rather than accusing her for being different.
- A girl who is so determined to add something to the world, and refuses to fit into typical boring frames assigned to women by the society.
- A girl who deserves appreciation for standing out for her right to live life as a full complete human being and not a half human being.
- A girl who is seeking society affirmation of her achievements. A strong independent woman needs to feel that her efforts to give meaning to her life and the lives of others around her are being recognized.
- A girl who is trying to prove that she deserves to be treated equally with the man. She has the same qualities and capabilities of a man, and her accomplishments support her case.
At the end, you should know by now that behind every rigid strong independent woman is a passionately beating heart. A strong woman can have a heart that is full of love and wants to live life to the fullest with the right companion. So please, can you give her a space?
Saudi Arabia Sold Out All Masks Due to Coronavirus
It is no news now that the Coronavirus ( COVID – 19) is on the rise globally and is widely spreading at an alarming rate. Sadly enough, it’s beginning to reach the Arab world and is now considered a major threat, as Arab officials are trying to limit and contain the spread of the virus.
In Saudi Arabia, pharmacies have been struggling to meet the demands on face masks, as more and more people are buying them to protect themselves from the disease. The face masks stocks have been decreasing in a rapid way across the country , with some pharmacies even limiting the amount of face masks sold to people to 5 boxes each, as a way to keep their stock and give it to other people who are in need of them as well.
Although the Saudi ministry of health stated that there are no cases of corona reported. People are buying face masks in huge quantities and hoarding as much as they can, fearing that soon they would disappear from pharmacies; which is apparently happening , due to the large demand on them especially because of the Hajj and Umrah season, where the kingdom is filled with people from all around the globe; As people will be in close contact to one another and going to crowded areas ,which increases the risk of someone catching the virus and threatens the well- being of the country since the disease can spread easily.
The ministry of health also stated that there are various measures that are taken continuously in order to ensure that there are no cases of the virus in the kingdom, with them checking on every individual that is coming from a country that had an outbreak, and thoroughly taking the right actions to limit the amount of people who enter the kingdom whether it is for Hajj, Umrah or other reasons.
KSA Gifts Egypt With A Piece of the Kaaba
Great news has hit Egypt yesterday evening. The Saudi Arabian Ambassador to Egypt has handed a beautiful piece of the Kaaba Kiswah to the Egyptian tourism minister as a present that is yet to be added in as a part of display in the new museum that will open pretty soon.
The Kiswah means it is something we use to cover an item, which in this case, is the Kaaba. Which is why we are extremely proud to have a unique addition to our new museum. Osama Al-Nugali, the Saudi Ambassador stated that granting a piece of the Kiswah is a delightful way to contribute in enhancing the historical relations as well as foster religious ties between both countries.
Since Egypt has been developing and restoring various archaeological areas as well as establishing museums throughout Egypt, Nugali believes that this is a well deserved present for their efforts hence praising them and their hard work.
So far, what we know for a fact is that the New Administrative Capital museum consists of two floors and is located on a land of 8500 square meters. Also, it consists of a main exhibition hall that includes sub galleries as well.
“The Museum of Antiquities in the City of Arts and Culture will feature a thousand artifacts that tell the history of Egypt through different historical eras. Its entrance is decorated with two Egyptian obelisks, which were brought from the eastern San Hajar area in Sharqiya. It will also house the newly discovered Toto cemetery, which was recently dismantled and relocated from Sohag to the Administrative Capital Museum,” Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities Mostafa Waziri revealed in August.
We are proud to add that the New Administrative Capital’s City of Arts and Culture will include an Opera House built on a land of 86,000 square meters. It is said that the number of individuals that can be accommodated in the new Opera Theater are up to 2,200 people. Pretty cool!
Also, other additions to the city are various buildings for Cinema, Music, and Sculpture as well as a wide range of restaurants and services that could be granted for the beloved visitors. It is obvious that all the time and money invested in this project is worthwhile and well spent.
“The establishment of the City of Arts and Culture in the New Administrative Capital came at the request of President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi, where the establishment of the city started more than a year ago. Fifteen thousand workers participated in the construction operations. The timetable for the establishment of the city was 7 years, and it was pressed to 2 years as directed by the president,” said Walid Samy, the general manager of Almasa Group.
After filling you in on all the details, you yourself will find that we as a country do deserve the Kaaba’s Kiswah as a present of victory for all the accomplishments that Egypt has been achieving.
The Kingdom Ranked Among Top 10 in UN’s E-commerce Index
Saudi Arabia has been ranked among the top 10 countries in the e-commerce sector, according to the UN e-commerce index.
The index which is issued by the UN Conference on Trade and Development, has placed the Kingdom in the 49th spot in the global ranking index.
According to the report, the Kingdom has reached an impressive improvement and that’s because of two main factors, the proportion of Internet use, which has risen to 93 percent, and the rising postal reliability standard.
Saudi Minister of Communications and Information Technology Abdullah bin Amer Al-Sawaha, stated that the improvement is because of the countless support coming for the Saudi leadership.
He also added that the ministry is working relentlessly in order to develop the digital capabilities of the Kingdom and invest in future projects that help achieve the goals of Vision 2030.
Baytak Nadeek: Newest Online Initiative By Sports For All to Get You Moving
Dubai Imposed Complete Lockdown To Battle Coronavirus
Three Month Extension Granted to Expatriates
9 Billion Riyals to be Allocated to Emloyees
Mawid: The Kingdom’s Health App Now Offers Coronavirus Self-Assessment
The Phenomenal Women of Saudi Arabia
Top Arab Female DJs to Keep on Your Radar
Ensuring Riyadh’s Health Status
Coronavirus: Some Good News For Some tranquility
How to Dye Your Hair At Home Like a Pro
El Shorfea, your ideal go to restaurant
The artistic side of Dr Mohamed Emad
Range Rovers, and Quality Time With Family. Into The World of A Great Dad
A Closer Look Into Lojain Omran World
The New 500500 ad will leave you in tears
Travel2 months ago
Saudi Arabia Reveals Plans To Turn AlUla Into the World’s Largest Living Museum
Articles1 month ago
Saudi Arabia Sold Out All Masks Due to Coronavirus
Fashion1 month ago
Adidas X Al Ula: The Lit Shoot With Saudis Power Women
Food1 month ago
Upgrade Your Plant-Based Diet With The Help of These Restaurants