Dear Future Daughter,
Your mom lived a not easy life and wants you to live a better one than hers. I will give you the lessons learned from my mistakes to avoid it. I understand that you will want to have your own experiences and identity but let me tell you the lessons I learned maybe it could help you out.
- You are a beauty darling, never allow anyone (boy or girl) make you feel ugly; or ask you to change who you are. And if you find those people around you leave them, they don’t deserve your time.
- Love and care for people around you. Always keep in mind that what you give will be returned to you. So always be a giver.
- Never allow anyone to take you for granted, give them because you want to, not because you are obliged to.
- Always choose to be a good person. Being kind is easy but remaining kind is not. So always choose to be kind, life is a choice.
- Know your passion and work on it. I want to see the sparkle in your eyes and the passion of loving something wakes you up every day to work on it.
- Take risks and learn from the consequences.
- Yes you can have a boyfriend, I accept it. And yes you have to go through relations and heartbreaks. Those experiences will hurt you but will make you stronger and will help you to realize who you want to be.
- Don’t be rushed to get old, Have fun baby and enjoy every single stage of your life. Take a lot of pictures, and always remember life is about the journey not the destiny.
- I don’t care what grades you get as long as you pass your exams. I want you to be smart, sociable and have interests. I have grown up and realized that my colleagues with the highest grades are not successful in their careers and desperate in their social life. So I want you to be a hard worker and achieve more in your practical life not to learn everything by the book.
- Always look good and take care. Wear whatever you want but in the right places. Remember every place has its own suitable clothes.
- Never allow a guy to use you mentally, emotionally or physically. You will find a lot of guys out there who just want to have fun and they will never be serious about it; don’t get attached to them and don’t get involved deeply. Always put in mind they are just playing games.
- Don’t marry a guy just for the idea of getting married. Marry the guy you want to spend your life and share every single detail of your life with him. Don’t rush marriage take all the time you want to decide whether he is the one or not. If you don’t feel like you want to get married it’s OK, I will support you and I will always be proud of you. Marriage doesn’t mean success; it’s a normal step in people’s life. Do it only when you feel like able to take this responsibility and found the one. Everyone gets married but not everyone is happy or successful.
- You have to learn to say “No”. No for the people coming on your nerves, for the things you don’t want to do, the uncomfortable situations, and for the plans you don’t want to be part of. Don’t be shy just say No and don’t frustrate yourself.
- I will always have your back and you will never be alone. I am there whenever you want me and will never give up on you.
- I want you to find your own identity, leave a legacy and realize who you are.
Your Mum Loves You before Even Seeing You
Your Future Mum
Masayuki Umemura Nintendo’s Founder Dies at the Age of 78
How to Handle Your Kids Being Stuck At Home
Since the major pandemic outbreak of the Coronavirus, many precautions were taken to ensure the safety of the entire population, or in better words, mankind.
To do so, schools as well as universities have been shut down for the time being and most probably for the foreseeable future. This has been every student and child’s dream. I mean who likes waking up early every single day to go learn things you don’t really care about?
Amidst this entire struggle, every child’s dream has become every mother’s worst nightmare. Since every entertainment venue has been shut off, the kid’s are struggling to keep their sanity at home. Which is why mother’s are discussing how the circumstances of COVID-19 has affected them let alone trying to find a way to control things.
The only things the kids are doing on daily basis is studying and proceeding with their education online or maybe even playing around a bit at home. That doesn’t deny the fact that the kids are going crazy having to stay at home, study, and being incapable of going outside. Mothers and kids have been finding it hard to cope with such matters.
Assistant professor at REU, Dr.Marwa Elagra, has shared with people how she struggled tremendously at first to cope with the matters at hand but most importantly how the kids have been suffering.
Not only can they not be affectionate with their mothers, especially the toddlers who have only made it to kindergarten, but also they’re running out of patience and things to do every single day.
She discusses various ways to keep your children busy by doing simple activities such as redecorating their rooms or maybe even the entire house. She also advises the families to be extremely patient with their kids and not to lash out because this quarantine is affecting the young one’s mental state pretty badly.
“Have more patience, support and encourage your kids to do more reading, and not only academic reading. Look at the positive side and make use of this long vacation in increasing the knowledge and skills of your kids,” she said
Show your kids how life used to be before technology and social media, show them how you used to live your lives by spending quality time with your family. You could go old school and enjoy games such as Charades or even Twister. How about maybe even learning a new instrument all together to encourage the kids even more? You could even teach them how to cook or bake their favorite treats.
There are so many things you could do but in order to find out what or where to start, parents need to have a calm mental state to help guide their kids through this, and most importantly, themselves as well.
Take the time to make them appreciate the time they’re spending at home with you by coming up with lots of fun cool ideas to keep doing. Be sure to merge both education and entertainment for them to truly benefit from these rough times by better preparing them for the future.
Saudi Arabia Sold Out All Masks Due to Coronavirus
It is no news now that the Coronavirus ( COVID – 19) is on the rise globally and is widely spreading at an alarming rate. Sadly enough, it’s beginning to reach the Arab world and is now considered a major threat, as Arab officials are trying to limit and contain the spread of the virus.
In Saudi Arabia, pharmacies have been struggling to meet the demands on face masks, as more and more people are buying them to protect themselves from the disease. The face masks stocks have been decreasing in a rapid way across the country , with some pharmacies even limiting the amount of face masks sold to people to 5 boxes each, as a way to keep their stock and give it to other people who are in need of them as well.
Although the Saudi ministry of health stated that there are no cases of corona reported. People are buying face masks in huge quantities and hoarding as much as they can, fearing that soon they would disappear from pharmacies; which is apparently happening , due to the large demand on them especially because of the Hajj and Umrah season, where the kingdom is filled with people from all around the globe; As people will be in close contact to one another and going to crowded areas ,which increases the risk of someone catching the virus and threatens the well- being of the country since the disease can spread easily.
The ministry of health also stated that there are various measures that are taken continuously in order to ensure that there are no cases of the virus in the kingdom, with them checking on every individual that is coming from a country that had an outbreak, and thoroughly taking the right actions to limit the amount of people who enter the kingdom whether it is for Hajj, Umrah or other reasons.