Remember “Layla” from “le a3la Se3r” TV series; the one who stole her best friend’s husband “Hisham”. Well, “Layla” servers as the best example for a woman using a guy. She cut him off his world, helped him a lot with his career just so he can give her the life she wants but can’t afford. You probably love your partner, but that doesn’t mean it’s the other way around. Even the most confident guy can fail to notice clear signs that she’s using him. Check out these signs and find the answer yourself:
No one loves you the way I do
She will do anything to the extent that she’d brainwash you to convince you that no one will ever love you the way she does. She will work hard to isolate you from family or friends. Usually, they will be the first to notice that she’s using you. They may try to draw your attention to be careful around her. That’s why she will cut you off your loved ones to make it easier for her to manipulate you.
She’s devoted to your career.
Every guy wants a girl who supports him fulfilling his dreams. However, she is doing so because you have resources she wants. She helps you grow bigger because it will bring her the life style she wants and cannot afford on her own. A good sign she is using you, is she is constantly asking about your money or financial status-related topics.
She constantly sends hidden massages stating that she is superior to you in some areas you lack, like being socially, or intellectually above you. Thus you will always feel dependent on her love and devotion and what she can add to your life.
What about her friends or family
Usually when a girl is interested in someone, she wants to show him off to everyone close to her. If you have been dating for some good time and she didn’t ask you to meet her family or friends, then probably you’re not an essential part of her future plans. Ask yourself; is she serious about having a real relation with you?
She demands pricey items.
Every girl likes to have gifts from her lover. But it is suspicious when your girlfriend puts it straight forward that she wants only expensive gifts. Moreover, she uses sex as a reward for taking her on a luxurious trip.
Your relationship is unbalanced.
You’re the one who’s doing all the effort to make her happy. She may appreciate the nice gestures you make, but never really return them. Imagine, if you stop paying for everything, or helping her get what she wants, would she stay with you? If this is the case, and she holds all the cards, then you have an uneven relationship. It’s likely she’s using you.
She’s wants your life
In case you’re living a lavish life, for example you may be famous, or any of your friends is. If your partner is more interested in what you do, the people you mingle with, the events you get invited to, then this is likely why she’s with you. Ask yourself if you’re an ordinary guy who just stays at home, would she still hang around? If she’s not really into who you are, then she’s using you.
5 Unique Ways To Maintain Long-Distance Relationships
Many people get excited to leave their hometowns and start a new chapter of their lives, but it’s hard to let go of people who shaped your city into a home — that’s right, the start of long distance friendships. Sadly, it is especially hard to maintain your friends back home during college: You’re busy maintaining rigorous classes, working a part-time job, or just figuring your life out in a whole new location. Luckily, here are some fun, convenient options to maintain long distance friendships!
- Snapchat vlogs.
Snapchat is easy to maintain multiple conversations going with sending one video. With a quick Snapchat video with the location attached, you can tell a story about the area or invite to hang out.
- Meme tagging.
Simple meme tagging on Instagram or Facebook can translate to “thinking of you” or “what do you think about this?” to your friend. It can also spark new jokes or reminiscent old memories with these tags.
Sending letters may seem old school but it can be an entertaining, endearing form of friendship appreciation. You can even make a simple letter more exciting by placing a small polaroid.
- Use playlists.
If you want to maintain an unspoken conversation, just maintain a personal playlist on a certain platform with your friend. You can add throwback childhood songs.
- Video chat.
Though it may be more time consuming than other ways to communicate, Facetime or skype call once a month can makeup weeks of no talking. It’s nice to feel transported into a normal conversation through a video phone call.
Tips On Having a Healthy Relationship
Romantic relationships, in all of their complexity, are a fundamental component of our lives. And as the poet Rainer Maria Rilke mused, “there is scarcely anything more difficult than to love one another.” Here are some tips to help maintain a healthy relationships.
- See the best in your partner and in your relationship. Research on perception and attention shows that we see more of what we look for, so if you’re looking for signs of kindness, that’s more likely to stand out to you.
- Have fun. Couples who engage in exciting and enjoyable activities together have greater relationship satisfaction.
- Have good sex. Increasing research is pointing to a great sex life as predicting better relationship satisfaction.
- Have a good relationship with yourself. The relationship you have with yourself is arguably the foundation on which your other relationships are built, and studies are supporting this notion.
5 Things Can Make Your Relationship Fail
There exists an abundance of tips one can give with regards to relationships. Below are several ones that are strikingly significant and hugely impactful.
- Don’t assume. It is very natural to make assumptions about a lot of things in life. But this becomes deadly within the context of a relationship if approached in the wrong way. So instead of making an assumption and acting accordingly, approach the other person and articulate your assumption. An assumption is only validated through a test, and tool for that in a relationship is communication.
- Don’t lie. This should come off as being very obvious. Yet it cannot be stressed enough. The other person naturally develops a standard of moral level. Lying leads to a significant reduction in those levels.
- Don’t build walls. The use of walls here is a figure of speech. Naturally, in any relationship the aim is to connect at various levels. Any action–or in the less obvious sense, inaction–that is not appropriate leads to building walls between you and the other. These walls are not easily broken.
- Don’t be logical. Not everything can be understood. You would be surprised at the amount of things that you may never understand about the other’s way of thinking, or choice of action. Therefore, there are things that you should not attempt to understand; you should rather develop the capacity to accept, with good grace, that it does not have to make sense to you.
- Don’t over-do it. If you want to be good, be very good. If you want to be generous, be very generous. If you want to be patient, be very patient. Over-doing any of these, among other things, leads to the development of misunderstanding. The boundaries of the relationship would get reshaped and the nature of the relationship then is bound to change.
Manga Company Collaborates with NEOM For Saudi Animation Series
‘Winter is Around You’ Campaign Sheds the Light on the Kingdom’s Desert Life
Saudi Health Officials Are Hopeful As Number of Cases Decline and Vaccines Are Underway!
Saudi Rania Nashar Makes it to Forbes’ List of The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women”
Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University Jumped 59 Places in Global Rankings
El Shorfea, your ideal go to restaurant
The artistic side of Dr Mohamed Emad
Range Rovers, and Quality Time With Family. Into The World of A Great Dad
A Closer Look Into Lojain Omran World
The New 500500 ad will leave you in tears
Travel2 months ago
Saudi Arabia Ranked 6th Safest Travel Destinations in World During Pandemic
Events2 months ago
Oasis Riyadh: A 3-Month Long Event Worth of Fun Activities & More to Kick Off!
Lifestyle2 months ago
Saudi Arabia Made it to the Top of List for Safest G20 Countries
Travel2 months ago
See AlUla Through the Lens of Young Photographers in CaptureAlUla Photo Competition