The Truth about the Two Red Lines
After long conversations with three different Zamalek SC- pure fans, it turned out to be something very positive. A business man, a TV producer, and a photographer all are Zamalek SC fans since childhood; their passion for Zamalek is deeply rooted in them. Being a Zamalek SC fan or “Zamalkawy” is a life changing experience. Hence, smart ladies, get ready to prey on the next “Zamalkawy” you meet, and enjoy a bunch of great qualities that come along. It’s an offer, and here by I’ll tell about the advantages of dating a Zamalkawy.
1. Unanimously weather you’re a fan of Zamalek , Ahly, Manchester United, or, even Enpi, everybody knows by heart that the Zamalkawy is the most loyal creature on earth. You know what it means to find a faithful guy in 2018.
2. No one can beat his patience other than the Dalai Lama. Zamalek fans are patient. Imagine that you can go shopping for as long as you wish, and he won’t complain. You’ll no longer have to fight with your date if you keep him waiting for an hour till you fix your lipstick; he has been waiting for decades to win a football match.
3. He has no problems with the world. Zamalek fans developed certain attitude towards dealing with conflicts of life. He is the role model of an elastic bombastic flexible guy. Imagine dating such a cool guy. He won’t be bothered by your girl talk, or your coiffure adventures. He’ll be totally fine with anything and everything.
4. Zamalek SC fans are believers. They stick to what they believe in no matter how harmful it can get. The more it hurts the more a Zamalkawy will stick to it. Though it sound a bit masochistic, but the truth is, a Zamalak SC fan won’t give up on you. The more you torture him the more he will love you. If a Zamalkawy loves you, whatever you do, he won’t let you go. Simply, it’s not easy for him to change his beliefs.
5. The Zamalkawy is strong. He has been through it all, ate it up and spat it out. A Zamalkawy faced it all and stood tall. This is the kinda guy you need in these harsh days. He’ll support you through hard times with a calm smile. He is always smiling by the way.
6. The Zamalkawy guy comes with a built-in shock absorber. Nothing, and I mean literally nothing, moves him. He is rarely astonished by anything. He takes it all with a smile and stays in his place. Think about it. This is the guy you need next to you while you’re posing for a selfie.
Bonus: the Zamalkawy’s heart is as white as his shirt. Plus, he takes criticism lightly.
These are the major qualities you will find in every Zamalkawy. And they are the qualities of a dream lover. Try it Now!
If you can add to the list please go ahead!
Saudi Rania Nashar Makes it to Forbes’ List of The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women”
The Kingdom’s own Rania Nashar has made it to Forbes’ annual list of “The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women” and we can’t help but feel so much pride!
Nashar was ranked the 99th in the list that includes prominent names such as Angela Merkel, Kamaala Harris, Melinda Gates, Rihanna, & many other global female trailblazers.
Nashar is the first female to hold the position of CEO CEO of Saudi commercial bank, Samba Financial Group. She also made it to this ranking through her tremendous efforts in implementing changes that empower women of Saudi Arabia, all of which comes as part of the 2030 Vision.
Nashar has exceeded 20 years of experience in the field of commercial banking and has been inspiring young Saudi women to take on the challenge as well and break the glass ceiling and for that, we congratulate her.
This Saudi Landmark Just Won a Prestigious Award for Its Innovative Architectural Design
The King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) has received the American Concrete Institute (ACI) award for concrete construction excellence.
The building, which is designed by Zahra Hadid Architects (ZHA), is one of the most well-known landmarks in Riyadh. It’s known for its unique architectural design.
The structure features an hexagonal honeycomb structure which stands out with hexagonal cell openings providing shade from the harsh sun. “ZHA projects have always been unique and creative in an unprecedented, nontraditional way. There’s no other structure like it in the entire world,” Saudi architect Mokhtar Al Shoaibi told Arab News.
The building is made of extremely complex steel, said Saudi architect Mukhtar Al-Shoaibi.
Women’s Participation Rise 120% in Saudi Industries
Women of Saudi Arabia are claiming their rightful role in private and government sectors, as these sectors strive to hire qualified women in different fields.
According to the Saudi Authority for Industrial Cities and Technical Zones (MODON), the number of Saudi women taking part in the industrial cities it oversees has seen a significant increase by around120 percent, bringing the total number of female workers 17,000 by the end of March this year.
Khalid Al-Salem, director general of MODON, said that the authority “has come a long way” and still aims at encouraging the female participation in the industrial sector.
“These oases host clean industries such as medical and food industries, rubber and high-tech industries, as well as prefabricated factories supporting women entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises,” he said.
He said: “MODON seeks to support the productivity of women by providing an optimal environment for their work. Therefore, it signed a memorandum of understanding with a building development company to implement nursery and kindergarten programs in industrial cities and oases under the Ministry of Education’s guidance.” He added.
This strategy of activating the role of women in industrial development goes along with the Saudi Vision of 2020 that aim at enhancing women’s role in the Kingdom’s economy.