Being happy is one of the most hardest things you’ll have to go through in this generation. Life was way simpler decades ago and everyone was happy without having the effort to stay happy. Here are ten ways to get started and bring happiness back to your life.
- Accept the things you can’t change. If you can and want to change them, do it. Nothing could stop you from what you want but don’t let the things that are impossible to change bring you down.
- Let go of the people who are holding you down. If you considered them, you already know who these people are. Remove negative, judging, fake and lazy people out of your life because they’ll be the reason of your failure and they’ll make you feel unmotivated all the time.
- Blast your favorite upbeat music and sing at the top of your lungs, dancing as you go. It’ll bring positivity around you and you’ll immediately feel happy and motivated.
- Go for a run. A nice, long run. Run until you feel good; at the very least, you’ll be tired enough that the feelings will seem less major. All your feelings and overthinking will be put on pause for a while which helps you bring peace to your mind.
- Call someone you love. Just hearing their voice could make your day better. They’ll tell you all you want to hear, whether it’s a friend or a family member, they’ll help you.
- Smile at a stranger. It will make both of you smile and also they’ll smile to other strangers and you’re going to be the reason why so many people are smiling which will bring you happiness as well.
- Send an anonymous compliment to someone. Either on social media or in real life, you’ll feel immediate peace, positivity and love. Give the love you would give to people who don’t deserve it to people who actually need it.
- Write down everything you don’t like about yourself. Rip it up, burn it. You’ll feel like they’re actually vanished and you’re someone else without these what you call, “imperfections”.
- Watch your favorite movie and eat ice cream. Movies and series actually help you rethink your life a little and you’ll feel a little more inspired than the usual. Also, they’ll pause your overthinking at the moment and it’ll increase your happy meter level.
- Realize that you are your own biggest critic. People do not see the faults in yourself that you do. So realize that they are not faults, not imperfections. They make you, you.ل
Saudi Rania Nashar Makes it to Forbes’ List of The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women”
The Kingdom’s own Rania Nashar has made it to Forbes’ annual list of “The World’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women” and we can’t help but feel so much pride!
Nashar was ranked the 99th in the list that includes prominent names such as Angela Merkel, Kamaala Harris, Melinda Gates, Rihanna, & many other global female trailblazers.
Nashar is the first female to hold the position of CEO CEO of Saudi commercial bank, Samba Financial Group. She also made it to this ranking through her tremendous efforts in implementing changes that empower women of Saudi Arabia, all of which comes as part of the 2030 Vision.
Nashar has exceeded 20 years of experience in the field of commercial banking and has been inspiring young Saudi women to take on the challenge as well and break the glass ceiling and for that, we congratulate her.
This Saudi Landmark Just Won a Prestigious Award for Its Innovative Architectural Design
The King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center (KAPSARC) has received the American Concrete Institute (ACI) award for concrete construction excellence.
The building, which is designed by Zahra Hadid Architects (ZHA), is one of the most well-known landmarks in Riyadh. It’s known for its unique architectural design.
The structure features an hexagonal honeycomb structure which stands out with hexagonal cell openings providing shade from the harsh sun. “ZHA projects have always been unique and creative in an unprecedented, nontraditional way. There’s no other structure like it in the entire world,” Saudi architect Mokhtar Al Shoaibi told Arab News.
The building is made of extremely complex steel, said Saudi architect Mukhtar Al-Shoaibi.
Women’s Participation Rise 120% in Saudi Industries
Women of Saudi Arabia are claiming their rightful role in private and government sectors, as these sectors strive to hire qualified women in different fields.
According to the Saudi Authority for Industrial Cities and Technical Zones (MODON), the number of Saudi women taking part in the industrial cities it oversees has seen a significant increase by around120 percent, bringing the total number of female workers 17,000 by the end of March this year.
Khalid Al-Salem, director general of MODON, said that the authority “has come a long way” and still aims at encouraging the female participation in the industrial sector.
“These oases host clean industries such as medical and food industries, rubber and high-tech industries, as well as prefabricated factories supporting women entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises,” he said.
He said: “MODON seeks to support the productivity of women by providing an optimal environment for their work. Therefore, it signed a memorandum of understanding with a building development company to implement nursery and kindergarten programs in industrial cities and oases under the Ministry of Education’s guidance.” He added.
This strategy of activating the role of women in industrial development goes along with the Saudi Vision of 2020 that aim at enhancing women’s role in the Kingdom’s economy.